Symmetry Secure Seat (SSS) Techniques for Gaited and Non-Gaited Horses
SSS is included in all clinics.
Key Benefits of Clinics
- Create true respect and willingness in your horse
- Communicate your intentions through the feel you present
- Improve your position and balance, stop getting in your horse’s way
- Synergistic benefit of improving yourself and your horse
- More individual attention in smaller classes
Joe teaches exercises that develop the ability to communicate your intentions through the feel you present, you create true respect and willingness in your horse.
Kim, became a Centered Riding® instructor in 1998 and received her Centered Riding® Level Two certificate in 2002. She teaches how your seat and balance affect your horse. She observes each rider and uses her knowledge of position and balance to help you ride with your horse, allowing it to perform to its fullest potential.
This combination gives you the synergistic benefit of improving yourself and your horse. Plus you get more individual attention by having smaller class sizes.
We are taking a limited number at each clinic so we can focus our attention on every horse and rider team. Your payment reserves your space.
Mountain Magic Ranch stresses: Safety, Balance, Communication and Unity.